Dedicate to education is my mission at my 60's

Teaching Experience

I set my goals each decade followed my mentor, Prof. Tatsuo Ishikawa recommendation when I was 29 years old.

  • The 30's: Establish my company
  • The 40's: Work as a Japan representative
  • The 50's: Back to the front line of private companies
  • The 60's: Prof at universities

I started to contact my network to find more about teaching industry at 2016, and I had a chance to give some lectures at 2017. Today I have the following experiences. My teaching method is based on Dr Edugar Dale.


CategoryTargetTitle
CorporateAllWhat is a corporate branding Project using LinkedIn?
CorporateAllWhat makes me happy if I involve in the corporate branding project related to Linkedin?
LinkedInAllWhy we should have a better LinkedIn personal profile?
LinkedInBeginner10 tips to improve your LinkedIn profile
LinkedInIntermediateThe latest personal capability indicator you must know - SSI
B2B B2CBeginnerAllabound digital marketing
B2B B2CBeginnerMailing? You should know this before you click the send button
BusinessBeginnerSamurai Magic: How to pitch your project
BusinessBeginnerA way to understand your client and enemy
B2BIntermediateHow to find a new lead may purchase 30k euro product
BusinessBeginnerHow to use google calendar
BusinessBeginnerHow to use google drive

A part of this, I am giving Japanese lessens on ClassGap and on 2018.03 appointed as the best teacher.

コメント